If there’s anything else that I enjoy more than shopping is making a list of things to buy. A/W means a whole revamp of the wardrobe – out with the old and in with the new. I haven’t really changed up my winter wardrobe for a couple of years. Mainly because I work through-out winter and stick with trousers and a jumper (Teachers uniform) but this year that’s all going to change. I’ve browsed the ASOS (mainly the new-in section) and found some awesome bits.
- A white dress which is probably borderline summer appropriate – but I’m thinking, thick tights, a baggy jumper on top, boots – and voila. We have ourselves a nice autumn piece. And if I do decide to have a mid-winter summer break (fingers and toes crossed) this would totally be seasonally suitable.
- Who knew baggy jumpers were SO expensive and hard to find. This was probably the only one I liked, white shirt, and a leather skirt with this jumper layered on, chic and monochrome – two of the things I’m totes loving at the moment.
- This reminds me of jumper that was oh so popular last year in Topshop – however this has added embellishment which I love. It is also on sale!
- A silk black shirt – I have troubles finding nice shirts – with a large bust but small shoulders it’s hard to find one which hangs in all the right places. But I love the style and material of the MINKPINK shirt and I’ve always had really good fits with their clothing – hopefully this will not disappoint. And we always jazz up a simple shirt with a statement necklace.
Item 5 (click here)
- Plaid (is that the right word?) or tartan print was so in last few seasons back – and always seem to hover around during Christmas season, I have feeling it’s going to be bigger and badder – but more so with shirts as opposed to dressed. This is a cute skater style dress. I think I may live in chunky knit tights this winter.
- I brought a grey/white tile long-line blazer from Topshop last season and wore it all the time. This is a more neutral version! It makes sense having the same style but in different colours right? Yeah I thought so too.
- I call this the pyjama shirt – its silk and a very sexy print. I don’t know what it is, maybe it’s the whole, I just got out of my boyfriends bed in his shirt – I bloomin’ love it. Also the length is perfect – I will probably get a size two up – just for the whole ‘olsen’ effect and pair it will ASOS RIDLEY (8) jeans. Ripped jeans can either look trashy, or super sexy – when paired with something baggy they look hot. These sell out on ASOS all the time!
Those are my picks for A/W – definite staple pieces. I love ASOS browsing they have some awesome stuff, ASOS WHITE is normally my favourite collection range. What will be your A/W picks?