I’ve only been blogging just under a month now and absolutely love it, it’s something I’m super passionate about, I love sharing my favourite products, it means a lot when I know you lovely people reading this actually enjoy my content.
So I’ve recently been nominated by Nisha Patel for the Liebster Award, I wasn’t actually aware of what it is, but after reading her post – its where you nominate 11 bloggers who have under 200 followers, set up 11 questions for them to answer. They then nominate another 11 newbie bloggers with their own questions. Below are a set of questions by the lovely Nisha…and here my answers.
1.Why did you start blogging?
To make me feel sane for having an intense obsession over beauty stuff…ha! I feel like only bbloggers would understand the excitement of a new lipstick. Also I love having a diary of my thoughts, I’ve been writing into a diary from the age of 12, (when I read back it’s actually cringe worthy) and this is like my beauty diary.
2. Heels or Flats?
In my head I can strut around like a Victoria secret model in heels. In reality Im’a flats kinda girl, who trips and stumbles. A lot.
3.What’s your favourite season?
In terms of fashion I love spring season – pastel colours really drew me in last year and I’m excited to wear my pastel colours again!
Beauty wise l adore winter season – mainly because I tend to wear a bold lip during Christmas/New year time.
4. Which one beauty product could you not live without?
Concealer.concealer.concealer. I can go out with no makeup at all…as long as my dark circles are covered. Currently I am loving Nars Creamy Concealer, it blends in beautifully. But I think I’m going to try the Kevyn Aucoin one soon…!
5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Oh man…ummm…can I say both?? I like to think I’m extrovert and love going out – but really I love staying indoors, watching a movie or browsing the net and reading blogs. O.k – let’s stick with introvert, I am an introvert. *High 5*
6. What’s your favourite clothes store?
Zara. Love everything! It’s so chic, most of their stuff (even though it can be quite pricey) looks more expensive then what it is.
7. Favourite lipstick?
Nars Pure Matte Lipstick in the colour Carthage. It’s a stunning blue toned bright fuchsia pink.
8. What’s your dream job?
There are so many things I would love to do. I think at the top of my list would be involved in designing the store-front displays of shops like Selfridges or Harrods. I mean they’re almost like theatre. That would be my dream job!
9. What’s your favourite quote?
‘An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind’ – Ghandi.
I was studying History for GCSE and we were reading about Ghandi and I found this quote. It’s really stuck to me and I still remember it till now. It helps me remember that if someone has been mean – you don’t have to retaliate. Just smile and walk away from whatever the situation may be.
10. Your favourite cocktail?
I don’t drink alcohol – so Im’a cheat on this one…and say a Mojito Mocktail. Marks and Spencers do an amazing one here.
(NB – There’s a question missing – Nisha’s blog only had 10!)
So now it’s my turn –
Here are 11 lovely bloggers whom I nominate,
And my questions to you are,
- If you all your makeup was taken away but you could keep 3 things, what would they be?
- Favourite fashion item…
- Favourite blusher…
- Favourite movie…
- What/who inspired you to blog?
- Leather jacket or fur jacket?
- Tell us one makeup tip that changed your life.
- Best advice you ever received from someone… (Does not have to be beauty related!)
- What is your favourite era in terms of beauty or fashion…you know like 50’s 60’s etc.
- What is your staple party look- from beauty to fashion?
- If there was one thing you could buy (money being no object) what would it be?
- Bloggers, once you write your answers, please let me know through the comments below and I can’t wait to see the answers you come up with and don’t forget to nominate 11 other newbie bloggers! Have fun with the questions!! x
Thank you Nisha for nominating me, I think it’s such a cute way of promoting other bloggers – something I massively struggle with. Check out Nisha’s Blog here.
Hope y’all are having a good weekend…